Wednesday, December 14, 2011

UL P.202-216


Respect is a profoundly significant in every person life. One of my person in the interview spoke out about respect and how he leaved his office job and went back to dealing because he didn't get any respect in the job. One thing I want to speak out on is that a drug dealer or a gangster are respected because of  their occupation but out of fear. Maybe some of them are respected because they made it big and hasn't been caught. That type of person even I would respect because it isn't easy to made it big and not be caught. To build a organized crime need a lots of wits. 

Society might not want drug or crime but from my understanding society needs it. It's to is a paradox that need to be in balance. The world need evil for there to be good; one serves each others. Just imagine how many law officials we have that has a job because there is a drug lord somewhere. It sound wrong but ask a cop if he want violence in the street and I bet you he would say we need some or else I will be out of the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment